1/2 Photos of Mom's Gingersnaps
Everyone in my family loves these. Dad keeps asking me to make them and send them over. Great ginger and molasses flavour.
My Private Note
1 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl beat butter till soft, gradually add sugar.
- 4Beat in egg and molasses.
- 5Stir in flour mixture.
- 6Roll into balls, then roll in sugar.
- 7Bake 10- 12 minutes.
- 8Cooking time depends on the size of cookie.
- 9I have small children so I make them quite small and the baking time decreases.
- 10The yield is not correct- It depends on the size of the cookie- I do not know the amount it will make?
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (849 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 59.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g