Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very moist, flavorful cake made with fresh apples.
Make and share this Mom's Fresh Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 13X9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, blend together (by hand) the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the sugar mixture; stir in chopped apples.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter or cooled with whipped cream.
Oh Leta! This cake is wonderful! I can see this easily placed into muffin cups instead of a cake pan and served for a wonderful breakfast treat! I ate this right out of the oven with butter and just enjoyed it immensely! The apples helped give this cake a delicious moisture and texture. I will be holding on to this recipe to make again and again! Thanks, Leta!
Made this for supper yesterday for DH, he loved it! can't beat the combination of cinnamon and apples. Lovely cake, I cut it in half and put half in the freezer. Thanks for sharing Leta!
Made this cake tonight and it was VERY delicious!