Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ahhhh, what can I say? I love molasses.
Make and share this Molasses Crinkles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Mix brown sugar, shortening, egg, and molasses in a bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients except granulated sugar.
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls, dip in granulated sugar.
- Place balls, sugared sides up, about 3" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake just until set, 10 to 12 mins.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Delicious! Chewy with a nice cracked finish. Just what I was looking for..thanks!
Made these tonight. I followed the recipe exactly and they turned out wonderfully. AND I actually got 4 dozen cookies when it said I'd get 4 dozen. That NEVER happens for me.