1/4 Photos of Molasses Crinkles
Ahhhh, what can I say? I love molasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375*.
- 2Mix brown sugar, shortening, egg, and molasses in a bowl.
- 3Mix in remaining ingredients except granulated sugar.
- 4Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls, dip in granulated sugar.
- 5Place balls, sugared sides up, about 3" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake just until set, 10 to 12 mins.
- 7Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.4
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 817.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 65.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g