I love these cookies since they are moist and soft... plus they are a hit at any party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Mix all ingredients together. Once all mixed put the mixture in the fridge for about 10 minute.
- 3take out of the fridge and roll into 1-inch balls.
- 4Take the balls and roll into suger and place on a cookie sheet.
- 5Take a fork and push down on the batter ball about 1/2 of the way down. Then push down on the again. (so as to make a criss cross fashion #).
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- 7Take out and let sit for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g