Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love these cookies since they are moist and soft... plus they are a hit at any party!
Make and share this Moist Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar (set aside going to roll dough in)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients together. Once all mixed put the mixture in the fridge for about 10 minute.
- take out of the fridge and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Take the balls and roll into suger and place on a cookie sheet.
- Take a fork and push down on the batter ball about 1/2 of the way down. Then push down on the again. (so as to make a criss cross fashion #).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and let sit for 3 minutes.
Made these for my Christmas platter and of course had to do a taste test. They are fantastic! I rolled them into 1" balls and rolled in the sugar. They came out soft on the inside with a nice tender crust for the bottom. I only baked 9 min (propane oven-hotter). I LOVE THEM!
I picked three recipes out of dozens to try and these were the clear winners! Crunchy on the edges, soft in the center, yummy peanut buttery taste. My family loved them. Thanks!