Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love these cookies since they are moist and soft... plus they are a hit at any party!
Make and share this Moist Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients together. Once all mixed put the mixture in the fridge for about 10 minute.
- take out of the fridge and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Take the balls and roll into suger and place on a cookie sheet.
- Take a fork and push down on the batter ball about 1/2 of the way down. Then push down on the again. (so as to make a criss cross fashion #).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Take out and let sit for 3 minutes.