1/2 Photos of Moist Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
Rich brownies! A combination of several recipes I have tried over the years. I love moist, gooey brownies and these are them! I like them topped with my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting. Decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven on 350.
- 2Coat 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 glass pan with margarine or butter (or slightly larger for thinner brownies*might have to adjust cooking time*).
- 3In a saucepan or glass bowl melt margarine.
- 4Mix in by hand eggs and vanilla, then flour, salt, cocoa and sugar till moistened.
- 5With mixer on low/med beat just till mixed.
- 6Don't overbeat.
- 7Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chips if desired.
- 8Pour into prepared pan and level with spatula or spoon.
- 9Bake 25-30 minutes, or test with toothpick.
- 10I like mine gooey in the middle.
- 11Cool and frost if desired.
- 12(Try my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting) Cut into desired servings.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 81.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g