Rich brownies! A combination of several recipes I have tried over the years. I love moist, gooey brownies and these are them! I like them topped with my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting. Decadent!
- Set oven on 350.
- Coat 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 glass pan with margarine or butter (or slightly larger for thinner brownies*might have to adjust cooking time*).
- In a saucepan or glass bowl melt margarine.
- Mix in by hand eggs and vanilla, then flour, salt, cocoa and sugar till moistened.
- With mixer on low/med beat just till mixed.
- Don't overbeat.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into prepared pan and level with spatula or spoon.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or test with toothpick.
- I like mine gooey in the middle.
- Cool and frost if desired.
- (Try my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting) Cut into desired servings.