AWESOME!! As each day goes by this pudding cake mellows and gets better. A very moist cake with a creamy custard on the bottom. This cake is lighter than it appears and would be a good after dinner dessert for guests.
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, pour vanilla pudding mixes, cold milk and water. Beat and mix well until blended. Pour over cake batter in pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove and put topping on.
- TOPPING: Mix coconut flavor pudding mix with 1 cup of cold milk. Pour over chilled cake and sprinkle with coconut.
- Keep refrigerated. Pudding cake will increase in flavor as it mellows in refrigerator after one day. Time does not include refrigeration time.