Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
AWESOME!! As each day goes by this pudding cake mellows and gets better. A very moist cake with a creamy custard on the bottom. This cake is lighter than it appears and would be a good after dinner dessert for guests.
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, pour vanilla pudding mixes, cold milk and water. Beat and mix well until blended. Pour over cake batter in pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove and put topping on.
- TOPPING: Mix coconut flavor pudding mix with 1 cup of cold milk. Pour over chilled cake and sprinkle with coconut.
- Keep refrigerated. Pudding cake will increase in flavor as it mellows in refrigerator after one day. Time does not include refrigeration time.
This was delicious! Would also like to try it with chocolate. Thanks so much for posting!