1/3 Photos of Moist Banana Bread
1 hr 25 mins
One Christmas, several years ago, I was looking for a good banana bread to give as gifts to my friends. I tried several recipes and this was the one I liked the best. I use a Pampered Chef pan that has four mini-loaves on it and cook in my oven for about 50-55 minutes. Start checking the bread at about 50 minutes. Sometimes I also sub 1/2 to 3/4 wheat flour in place of using all white flour. It's a great bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray one 9 X 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Blend together the eggs, buttermilk, oil and bananas.
- 4Sift together the sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add to banana mixture.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 9Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1036 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3233.9
- Calories from Fat 1100
- Total Fat 122.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 426.2 mg
- Sodium 2652.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 505.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 323.3 g
- Protein 39.5 g