Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got and tried this recipe a couple months ago and it sounded and little odd to me at first but I tried it and they we eaten by my Family in just a few days! Also if you don't have the cookie cutter it calls for you can just use a very little juice glass, thats what i used and it turned out great :)
- Rub in the flour, salt and butter with your fingers until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- Pour about 2 Tablespoons water in the mixture.
- Bring the mixture together in a ball.
- The bowl will be crumb free if done correct.
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the ball of dough flat, make sure you don't roll to thin.
- Cut the dough into small circles (this is made for a small muffin pan not a normal one) and put into pan.
- Spoon in jam (it should only be about half way full of jam).
- Bake for 15mins (Its may be less time or more depending on your oven).
- Let cool for about 3mins.