I got and tried this recipe a couple months ago and it sounded and little odd to me at first but I tried it and they we eaten by my Family in just a few days! Also if you don't have the cookie cutter it calls for you can just use a very little juice glass, thats what i used and it turned out great :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub in the flour, salt and butter with your fingers until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- 2Pour about 2 Tablespoons water in the mixture.
- 3Bring the mixture together in a ball.
- 4The bowl will be crumb free if done correct.
- 5Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- 6Roll out the ball of dough flat, make sure you don't roll to thin.
- 7Cut the dough into small circles (this is made for a small muffin pan not a normal one) and put into pan.
- 8Spoon in jam (it should only be about half way full of jam).
- 9Bake for 15mins (Its may be less time or more depending on your oven).
- 10Let cool for about 3mins.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mmm Jelly Fruit Tarts!
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g