1/1 Photo of Mint Chip Meringue Cookies
2 hrs 10 mins
Holly Harwig's Note:
Light and very tasty! These cookies were made by my mother, and much loved by my family. You can either make them with green food coloring, or you can put the meringue mixture in a pastry bag that you have put three lines of red food coloring in, and pipe them onto the cookie sheet, and then they look like little peppermints (I leave out the chips when doing this).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Beat egg whites in a glass bowl until stiff.
- 3Gradually add sugar, salt, cream of tartar, peppermint extract and food color.
- 4Fold in chips.
- 5Drop on buttered cookie sheet.
- 6Turn oven off, and leave in two hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint Chip Meringue Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g