1/2 Photos of Minnesota's Favorite Cookies
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It is a copy cat of the Minnesota Munchers that won Taste of Homes cookie contest. These are so incredibly good, there is no way you can eat just 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease cookie sheets.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- 4Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- 5Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in the milk chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 9Allow to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minnesota's Favorite Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
English toffee bits