I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It is a copy cat of the Minnesota Munchers that won Taste of Homes cookie contest. These are so incredibly good, there is no way you can eat just 1.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the milk chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.