1/2 Photos of Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
These are just perfect for a light dinner party dessert! And totally simple. You could also fill with lemon curd, or Top N Fill for a caramel twist. I think this is from the Sydney Morning Herald?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Cut a dozen 10cm circles from pastry and line a 12-hole non-stick muffin tin. Prick the bases and chill for 30 minutes.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes until lightly golden, then cool.
- 4Whisk yolks, condensed milk, zest and juice in a bowl and set aside to thicken.
- 5In another bowl, beat whites to form soft peaks.
- 6Gradually add sugar, still beating, until you have a thick and glossy "meringue".
- 7Spoon the lemon filling into the pastry cases and top each with meringue, creating little peaks by drawing the spoon up.
- 8Bake for 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g