1/2 Photos of Mini Chip Butter Cookies (Eggless)
Theese are really good. They freeze very well. They have NO EGGS so are good for those with allergys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour and salt.
- 2Cream butter, gradually beat in sugar and vanilla.
- 3Add dry ingredients a little at a time; blend until smooth.
- 4Add chocolate chips.
- 5Form dough into 1" balls ;place on cookie sheet and flatten in to 2" rounds with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- 6Bake at 325 for 9-11 minutes. (just browned on edges).
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Chip Butter Cookies (Eggless)
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g