Theese are really good. They freeze very well. They have NO EGGS so are good for those with allergys.
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Cream butter, gradually beat in sugar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time; blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form dough into 1" balls ;place on cookie sheet and flatten in to 2" rounds with bottom of glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 325 for 9-11 minutes. (just browned on edges).
These cookies are delicious and so easy to make. They're a bit like a chocolate shortbread with chocolate chips.
Delicious cookies! I also used regular sized chocolate chips in these with no problem. I found I couldn't roll the dough into balls, so I just dropped them on the sheet and pressed them with the floured glass bottom as the instructions indicated. These are great with a nice cold glass of milk. Thanks for posting. Made for the Tea Party Photo Forum 2010.
ooh! These just melt in your mouth! Love them! I made the recipe as written except dropping the chocolate chips to only 1 cup. Still a bit too much for me, maybe I'll try 1/2 a cup next time. This ones headed to my tried a true cook book!