1 hr 10 mins
Buckwheat and millet are gluten-free and very good for you. They’re high in protein, amino acids, and vitamins. The banana in these muffins is what makes these normally dry grains moist, hearty and satisfying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large bowl sift flours, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
- 3Melt 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a microwave or on a stove top in a small metal dish on low heat.
- 4In a small bowl combine egg white, milk, oil, and agave.
- 5Add wet mix to dry mix. Blend in bananas and nuts.
- 6Grease 2 mini muffin pans with leftover coconut oil.
- 7Add 1 heaping tablespoons batter to each cup (almost completely full).
- 8Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- 9When done, move to wire cooling rack. Let cool 3-5 minutes.
- 10Flip pan over and muffins should fall out. If not, scrape around edges with plastic knife.
- 11Serve hot with low-fat cream cheese and brown sugar or refrigerate for a quick healthy snack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Buckwheat Millet Banana Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: