1/1 Photo of Microwave Cheerio Treats
The kids will line up for these. They like to help make them too! Whenever I take these somewhere, I am always asked for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter and marshmallows in lg microwave bowl.
- 2Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes, until puffed.
- 3Stir in the peanut butter; blend well.
- 4Add cereal and M&M's; mix well.
- 5Spoon into greased 13x9 baking dish; press down gently.
- 6Cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Cheerio Treats
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g