Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
The kids will line up for these. They like to help make them too! Whenever I take these somewhere, I am always asked for the recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Put butter and marshmallows in lg microwave bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes, until puffed.
- Stir in the peanut butter; blend well.
- Add cereal and M&M's; mix well.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 baking dish; press down gently.
- Cool before cutting.
This is a great recipe! I was nosing around the kitchen for something to make for my son's lunch. Amazingly enought I had all the ingrediants, I threw it together in less than 5 minutes. I couldn't have asked for a yummier recipe. I will definately make this over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing such a quick and easy recipe.
I made this with my 3 lil' girls, and they had a blast! They loved it! Quick & easy...my kinda recipe...lol You can make it with or without the M&M's.... next time we're gonna try the mini M&M's...Thank you from myself, and my 3 lil' girls.. =)
Yummy! Quick treat that the kids loved. The M & Ms do melt and crack when stirring in, I'd suggest adding them at the last possible moment and maybe refrigerating first if appearance is really important. Used organic nothing-added peanut butter which worked well. Am always looking for a good snack that's higher in protein for my picky son, these fit the bill. Thanks for sharing the recipe!