These are so sweet and gooey! I don't know the reason for the name, but my dh does love them!
Make and share this Matrimonial Bliss recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the ingredients for the bottom layer.
- Press into a well greased 8 x 8" pan.
- Combine the ingredients for the top layer in the order given.
- Spread on top of the bottom layer in the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
We really enjoyed these delishhhhh bars. they're alot like pecan pie. this will be one of my desserts for the hollidays from now on. thanx MaeEast. Gina Mc Neill
Yum! What a great recipe this is! I didn't use the walnuts because of my husbands' allergies .. Thanks for posting!
Couldn't wait to try these...they did need to "cool" before I cut them (and tried to eat one!). They are much better once they have cooled. I did leave out the nuts as we do not care for walnuts.