This is a perfect summer party cake ... you can use either frozen or fresh strawberries.
Make and share this Mary or Francis's Strawberry Party Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the cake mix, jello, oil and water. Then add eggs and mix again.
- Blend in the strawberries and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Bake in 2 greased 9" round cake pand for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To make icing combine and mix until well blended the powdered sugar, margarine and strawberries.
- When cake is cooled lay bottom layer and spread a layer of icing on top. Then place the other cake on top of that and frost the entire cake.