1/3 Photos of Mary or Francis's Strawberry Party Cake
Hill Family's Note:
This is a perfect summer party cake ... you can use either frozen or fresh strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 3/4 ounces white cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup strawberry (frozen, thawed or fresh)
- 1Mix together the cake mix, jello, oil and water. Then add eggs and mix again.
- 2Blend in the strawberries and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
- 3Bake in 2 greased 9" round cake pand for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4To make icing combine and mix until well blended the powdered sugar, margarine and strawberries.
- 5When cake is cooled lay bottom layer and spread a layer of icing on top. Then place the other cake on top of that and frost the entire cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mary or Francis's Strawberry Party Cake
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.1
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 712.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 111.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g