1/2 Photos of Martian Cookies (Zucchini & lots of other stuff!)
I found these online many years ago. I think they are called martian cookies because of the green zucchini flecks. My husband loves them and has asked for them repeatedly, but I had lost the recipe. I haven't made them in awhile and therefore the serving size is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Beat the butter until soft.
- 3Add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 4Add the eggs& vanilla and beat it all well.
- 5In another bowl mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 6Using a mixer on low add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- 7Beat until blended.
- 8Use a spoon to add the rest of the ingredients.
- 9Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Martian Cookies (Zucchini & lots of other stuff!)
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g