I found these online many years ago. I think they are called martian cookies because of the green zucchini flecks. My husband loves them and has asked for them repeatedly, but I had lost the recipe. I haven't made them in awhile and therefore the serving size is approximate.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Beat the butter until soft.
- Add the sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs& vanilla and beat it all well.
- In another bowl mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Using a mixer on low add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Beat until blended.
- Use a spoon to add the rest of the ingredients.
- Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are brown.