Sue Lau's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over milk in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes). Set aside.
- 2Beat cream cheese and Splenda granular at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add sour cream, lime juice, lime peel and rum extract, beating until smooth.
- 3Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until blended.
- 4Chill 30 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring frequently.
- 5Stir mango into gelatin mixture; spoon into pie crust.
- 6Chill 2 hours or until set.
- 7Garnish with mint sprigs and mango slices.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Mojito Pie
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust