1/7 Photos of Mango Bread
An interesting recipe I had written but I didn't try it. It gives 2 cakes or 2 dozen of muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 2Beat in another bowl sugar, mango, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 3Add the flour mixture to the eggs mixture. Mix well.
- 4Add in the raisins and nuts in the mixture and incorporate equally.
- 5Pour the dough in 2 cake pans (10 x 20 cm) or in 24 muffins cups (smalls).
- 6Cook in the oven at 350 F, 40 to 45 minutes for the cakes.
- 7Cook in the oven at 350 F, 20 to 25 minutes for the muffins.
- 8It's ready when the knife inserted in the middle comes back dry.
- 9Let cool before serving.
- 10The cakes or muffins can be freeze.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Bread
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 163.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: