An interesting recipe I had written but I didn't try it. It gives 2 cakes or 2 dozen of muffins
Make and share this Mango Bread recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat in another bowl sugar, mango, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs mixture. Mix well.
- Add in the raisins and nuts in the mixture and incorporate equally.
- Pour the dough in 2 cake pans (10 x 20 cm) or in 24 muffins cups (smalls).
- Cook in the oven at 350 F, 40 to 45 minutes for the cakes.
- Cook in the oven at 350 F, 20 to 25 minutes for the muffins.
- It's ready when the knife inserted in the middle comes back dry.
- Let cool before serving.
- The cakes or muffins can be freeze.