1/1 Photo of Magic Cookie Bars - Cake Mix Version
AZ to AK's Note:
My mom got this recipe off a cake mix box and we have been making it for years. It is very adaptable, incredibly easy, and very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Place cake mix in a medium bowl, cut in the cold butter using a pastry blender. The mixture will remain crumbly.
- 3Press mixture into an ungreased 10 X 15 pan.
- 4Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut over the base.
- 5Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the whole pan.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool completely and cut into bars. (I like to cut them into large triangles).
- 8Note: I have used other cake mix flavors for the base, such as yellow and butter, and they turned out well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Cookie Bars - Cake Mix Version
Serving Size: 1 (1582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g