My mom got this recipe off a cake mix box and we have been making it for years. It is very adaptable, incredibly easy, and very rich.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place cake mix in a medium bowl, cut in the cold butter using a pastry blender. The mixture will remain crumbly.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 10 X 15 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts, and coconut over the base.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the whole pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. (I like to cut them into large triangles).
- Note: I have used other cake mix flavors for the base, such as yellow and butter, and they turned out well.