1/2 Photos of M&M's Fudge Jumbles
A real kid pleaser! These are made with brownie mix so couldn't be easier. This recipe adapted from one found on a brownie mix box back in the early '90's. Be sure to use the 21.5 oz size box of brownie mix (store brand is fine); otherwise they will be too runny. This recipe can be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F; Lightly grease or spray cookie sheet.
- 2Stir together by hand dry brownie mix, flour, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in candies.
- 4Drop a couple of inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 12 minutes or just until set and tops are dry-- careful not to overbake.
- 6Let stand 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely on wire racks.
- 7Makes about 30 medium size cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for M&M's Fudge Jumbles
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g