A real kid pleaser! These are made with brownie mix so couldn't be easier. This recipe adapted from one found on a brownie mix box back in the early '90's. Be sure to use the 21.5 oz size box of brownie mix (store brand is fine); otherwise they will be too runny. This recipe can be doubled.
- Heat oven to 375°F; Lightly grease or spray cookie sheet.
- Stir together by hand dry brownie mix, flour, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in candies.
- Drop a couple of inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or just until set and tops are dry-- careful not to overbake.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely on wire racks.
- Makes about 30 medium size cookies.
Quick and easy! The kids loved these. A cup of M&Ms didn't seem like much when I read the recipe, but it was perfect. Be sure to watch baking time. 10 minutes was more than enough. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I'm not sure what happened, but these did not turn out right for me at all. The picture has a great texture to it, and mine turned out completely flat. I followed the directions, so I don't know what went wrong. I'm not giving it any stars because going by the picture a good cookie CAN be made with this recipe. It just didn't work for me.
these were delicious. they were soft and chewy and very easy to make. my kids loved them. a definite keeper. thanks