These are great make ahead rum balls. Quick and easy to make and taste better after they've aged a bit so making them ahead of time is a good idea. I make them a few weeks before Christmas and add them to my cookie plates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift cocoa and sugar together.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well, using enough Karo to make it workable.
- 3Shape into balls an inch or so in diameter.
- 4Roll in powedered sugar.
- 5Store in a tin with wax paper between layers.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lu's Rum or Bourbon Balls
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: