1/1 Photo of Lower Fat Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars
I would suggest to use only Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows I have used other brands in the past and the taste and texture was not as good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 11 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with vanilla (do not brown the butter or bars will be dry).
- 3Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- 4Stir in peanut butter until completely combined.
- 5Mix in the cereal until combined.
- 6Using damp hands press into prepared pan.
- 7Cool completely then slice into 24 (2x2-inch) pieces or as desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Bars
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat peanut butter