Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I would suggest to use only Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows I have used other brands in the past and the taste and texture was not as good
- Spray an 11 x 7 or 13 x 9-inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt butter with vanilla (do not brown the butter or bars will be dry).
- Add in marshmallows and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until completely combined.
- Mix in the cereal until combined.
- Using damp hands press into prepared pan.
- Cool completely then slice into 24 (2x2-inch) pieces or as desired.
These are great and quick! I used Nutella in place of the PB and they were delicious! I melted everything in the microwave (a minute after each step and then 30 sec after PB is added). Much easier than the Karo syrup recipe! Thanks!
Delicious rice krispy treats. My family loves them in general and loved them with the peanut butter. Thanks for sharing!
These are very addicting and good. I had a hard time staying away from these! I love the hint of PB with the marshmallows. Thanks Kittencal for the great recipe!