Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I use this pie because I'm diabetic and I find it to be better than any store bought I ever ate .I figured it out to be about 5 grams sugar per slice, and that means I can have dessert. Make this and you'll love it and you'll never know it's low sugar by the taste.
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (divided)
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) bag coconut
- Whisk 2 boxes pudding mix with milk.
- Stir in 1/2 Cool Whip.
- Add coconut.
- Pour into pie shell and add other half Cool Whip to top of pie.