I love banana bread and this is an easy, healthy version that my family really enjoys. One tip - if you're bananas aren't ripe enough for banana bread just pop them in the oven (in the peel) until they darken up. It brings out the sugars and gives them that sweet flavor needed for great banana bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Beat eggs by hand. Then add in the applesauce, vanilla, milk and bananas.
- In a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients - flour, stevia, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add scoops of the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, mixing after each scoop until all combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 45 minutes to an hour.