1/1 Photo of Low Fat Stevia Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I love banana bread and this is an easy, healthy version that my family really enjoys. One tip - if you're bananas aren't ripe enough for banana bread just pop them in the oven (in the peel) until they darken up. It brings out the sugars and gives them that sweet flavor needed for great banana bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 2Beat eggs by hand. Then add in the applesauce, vanilla, milk and bananas.
- 3In a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients - flour, stevia, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 4Add scoops of the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, mixing after each scoop until all combined.
- 5Pour into loaf pan and bake 45 minutes to an hour.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Stevia Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 255.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: