A RSC entry. Feel free to use creamcheese in replacement of the mascarpone.
Make and share this Low Fat Easy Banana Split Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 12 ounces prepared whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 ounces maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Remove butter from heat and add 1/2 cup sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press graham cracker crumb mixture into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cream together the cheese, 1 cup splenda and vanilla.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Layer sliced bananas, drained pineapple and whipped topping on top of bars in order given.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.