1 hr 10 mins
This is a great substiute for the 'real' thing. My weight loss support group was mourning the loss of their favorite dessert so I came up with this low carb version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese in mixing bowl (you can nuke it on medium in the microwave for about 2 minutes), Blend in lime juice and Splenda.
- 2In a separate bowl, stir the boiling water into the Jello until it is completely dissolved.
- 3SLOWLY blend Jello mixture with the cream cheese mixture until blended.
- 4Add the cold water and the lime zest immediately and mix thoroughly.
- 5Pour into pie pan and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 6Cut into eight slices and serve with a dollop of Reddi Whip.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: