Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
satisfying low calorie treat
Make and share this Low Calorie Banana Oatmeal Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 4 mashed bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat first 6 ingredients on medium speed until blended. Add milk, flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, mix well with mixer.
- Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans.
- Bake 1 at 350 degrees, or until toothpick comes out clean.
This is fantastic, and guilt-free! Love its dense texture, and slight banana taste. Not overpowering. Just not sure appropriate bake time, we did 55 minutes.