1/3 Photos of Light Wheat Bread (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 5 mins
This has become my favorite standard loaf. I found this recipe on the Fleischmann's yeast website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in the order given in bread machine bucket.
- 2Process on basic/white cycle, medium color crust setting.
- 3I use warm (tepid) water and the rapid (3 hr) setting.
- 4You can use 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast, but I've found that 2 teaspoons produces a fluffier loaf.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light Wheat Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.0
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 2543.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white bread machine flour