Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A definite refreshing lemonade flavor in the fluffy, creamy pie.
Make and share this Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 drops drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 slices lemons, to garnish (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until blended.
- Beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Fold in whipped topping and food coloring if desired.
- Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate until set for 2-3 hours.
I made this using pink lemonade concentrate, fat free sweetened condensed milk, neufchatel cheese, cool whip free, and a reduced fat graham cracker crust and everyone still loved it and wanted seconds! Thanks for sharing this!!
I made this on Friday afternoon for the week end and it was gone by the next afternoon. I did something a little different; Iused gingersnaps for the crust and 4" tart pans. It was great!
This has to be one of my new favorite pies. I always make "cream" pies during the summer. This one is so refreshing, and really hit the spot. I gave my mom a piece and I wound up having to make three for her to take to a pot luck. It is fast becoming very popular in my family circle. I followed the recipe exactly as posted. Thank you for sharing this recipe.