1/1 Photo of Lemonade Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake cake mix, using water, oil and eggs as directed on package for 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 3Cool 15 minutes.
- 4Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- 5Poke long-tined fork into top of warm cake every 1/2 inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- 6Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
- 7Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- 8Spread frosting over top of cake.
- 9Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- 10Store loosely covered in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Cake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: