1/1 Photo of Lemon-Yogurt Cake With Lemon Glaze
1 hr 10 mins
A very moist cake with a lot of lemon flavor. Cake is similar to pound cake. A great cake to serve to company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour bunt pan.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Slowly beat in sugar.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time.
- 4Add lemon juice and zest; mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 6Fold in dry ingredients into egg and butter mixture. Mix just until blended.
- 7Fold in yogurt last.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- 9Remove cake from pan and while warm top with a lemon glaze made from 1 cup powdered sugar and the juice of one lemon. If glaze is too thin add a little more powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Yogurt Cake With Lemon Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 401.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g