1/1 Photo of Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookies
The BEST soft sugar cookies I ever tasted! I brought these to work and got lots of compliments! I love the lemon flavor. The recipe was given to me by my student's Mom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, cream butter, oil and sugars.
- 3Beat in eggs, vanilla and dry pudding mix.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, tartar and soda.
- 5Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- 6Roll a tablespoonful of dough into a ball and roll into sugar.
- 7Place each ball of dough on ungreased cookie sheet at least 2-inches apart.
- 8Flatten with glass bottom, dipped in sugar.
- 9Bake for 6-7 minutes.
- 10Don't over bake.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g