Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend gave me this recipe...it's so simple and easy - good for when you want just a few cookies
Make and share this Lemon Pudding Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all except sugar together in large bowl until dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Dip flat-bottom glass into sugar.
- Press glass onto dough ball and flatten into 1/4-inch-thick cookie.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Bake until just golden brown on edges, about 10.
- Transfer to racks and cool completely.
- Store cookies in airtight container.
Very easy and quick to make, with a light lemon flavor. Next time I will try adding lemon juice or lemon rind for a stronger lemon flavor. Great recipe that I will make again, thanks!
I used the "Heart Smart" Bisquick. I added a splash of orange juice to the dough because mine looked a little dry. Made these with my 2 1/2 y/o, very easy and quick! We added a little lemon zest to the top of the cookies. They turned out a little firm on the outside and nice, soft, and chewy inside. Lemon flavor is light but distinct. So easy and tasty that I'll be keeping pudding in my pantry for these!
Perfect for a quick, small batch of cookies. We love lemon cookies! I made them using devil's food pudding today and added some pecans and chocolate chips. Yum!