A friend gave me this recipe...it's so simple and easy - good for when you want just a few cookies
Make and share this Lemon Pudding Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all except sugar together in large bowl until dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Dip flat-bottom glass into sugar.
- Press glass onto dough ball and flatten into 1/4-inch-thick cookie.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Bake until just golden brown on edges, about 10.
- Transfer to racks and cool completely.
- Store cookies in airtight container.