1/2 Photos of Lemon Pudding Cookies
A friend gave me this recipe...it's so simple and easy - good for when you want just a few cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix all except sugar together in large bowl until dough forms.
- 3Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- 4Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- 5Dip flat-bottom glass into sugar.
- 6Press glass onto dough ball and flatten into 1/4-inch-thick cookie.
- 7Repeat with remaining cookies.
- 8Bake until just golden brown on edges, about 10.
- 10Transfer to racks and cool completely.
- 11Store cookies in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 133.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g