This is a recipe I got from my roommate at college. We'd make this all the time. It's delicious! It's best when made ahead of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix together: flour and margarine.
- 2Pat into a 9x13 in pan (I spray the bottom of the pan with some Pam).
- 3Bake for 20 min at 350°F.
- 5Mix together: cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- 6Spread over crust, chill for 1/2 hour.
- 7Mix together: milk and the pudding packages.
- 8Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- 9Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 10Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Lush
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g