Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe I got from my roommate at college. We'd make this all the time. It's delicious! It's best when made ahead of time.
- mix together: flour and margarine.
- Pat into a 9x13 in pan (I spray the bottom of the pan with some Pam).
- Bake for 20 min at 350°F.
- Mix together: cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust, chill for 1/2 hour.
- Mix together: milk and the pudding packages.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I couldn't find my recipe for lemon lush so I decided to see what I could find on recipezaar.com This recipe was much better than the one I lost, not too sweet, very light. Everyone wanted a second helping.
This is one of those standbys that never fails to please.You can use any flavor instant pudding.And I like to add 1/4 cup chopped pecans to crust before patting in pan.Rich,creamy and filling.
there is no way 1 1/2 cups of flour and 1 1/2 tablespoons of margarine can make a crust....but, I tried it anyway....all I have is a bunch of hot flour...total waste of time and flour...will start over with a different recipe... I don't trust anything in this one anymore!....Actually, I would like to know how this one can get 5 stars and such rave reviews??????