Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I got from my roommate at college. We'd make this all the time. It's delicious! It's best when made ahead of time.
- mix together: flour and margarine.
- Pat into a 9x13 in pan (I spray the bottom of the pan with some Pam).
- Bake for 20 min at 350°F.
- Mix together: cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust, chill for 1/2 hour.
- Mix together: milk and the pudding packages.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.