My daughter saw this dessert on the cover of "Kraft's What's cooking?" magazine and asked me to make it for a special lunch. It is great light dessert that you can make ahead. It looks so elegant and the citrus flavour is out of this world! Cook time is freezer time.
- Spread lime sherbet on the bottom of a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until fluffy.
- Add lemon juice.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture on top of sherbet layer.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve invert on serving pan and garnish with lemon or lime slices.