Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
To lighten this dessert up a little, follow the reviewer's instructions.
Make and share this Lemon Delight Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, divided, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- Cut butter into flour, then add nuts and press into bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until it begins to brown (takes a long time).
- Cool crust before adding other layers.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Mix until well blended and spread evenly over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk together well and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate until it sets.
I use Butterscotch pudding with this. It is wonderful. You have to try it. Butterscotch it THE BEST way to make this. My Mom does chocolate sometimes, but still not as good as butterscotch. Yum!!
Mmm, this is such a wonderful dessert! Light yet rich, it's perfect for summer nights. It's also extremely easy to pull together--what a great combination! I, too, used sugar-free, fat-free pudding mix, skim milk, light margarine, and fat free Cool Whip with excellent results. Thanks for posting this favorite!
I made this with pistachio instead of lemon pudding and it was really good. Thanks for posting.