To lighten this dessert up a little, follow the reviewer's instructions.
Make and share this Lemon Delight Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, divided, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- Cut butter into flour, then add nuts and press into bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until it begins to brown (takes a long time).
- Cool crust before adding other layers.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Mix until well blended and spread evenly over crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk together well and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate until it sets.