1/1 Photo of Lemon Delight Dessert
1 hr 5 mins
To lighten this dessert up a little, follow the reviewer's instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped or crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioner's)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, divided, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1Preheat oven to 35o degrees.
- 2Cut butter into flour, then add nuts and press into bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Bake crust at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until it begins to brown (takes a long time).
- 4Cool crust before adding other layers.
- 5Mix together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- 6Mix until well blended and spread evenly over crust.
- 7Beat pudding mixes and milk together well and spread over cream cheese layer.
- 8Spread remaining Cool Whip on top.
- 9Refrigerate until it sets.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Delight Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 408.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g