Received recipe from a recipe swap
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil, and sugar.
- 3Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate, and lemon peel.
- 4Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 5Gradually add to the egg mixture.
- 6Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice-press dough 2 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Sprinkle with yellow sugar.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- 9Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cooler Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.5
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 460.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 65.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g