Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Betty Crocker lemon ready to spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cake mix (dry), oil, and eggs in a large bowl with spoon until dough forms.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
I have made these and they are delicious, I also have made them with the Cherry Chip cake - made by Betty Crocker. Very easy and a different way of doing cookies.
Very Good! Everyone likes them.
Really good and really easy. I added lemon zest and didn't use the frosting. Perfect!