My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Betty Crocker lemon ready to spread frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cake mix (dry), oil, and eggs in a large bowl with spoon until dough forms.
- 3Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until set.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cookies I
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker lemon ready to spread frosting