My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can Betty Crocker lemon ready to spread frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cake mix (dry), oil, and eggs in a large bowl with spoon until dough forms.
- 3Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until set.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cookies I
Serving Size: 1 (738 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker lemon ready to spread frosting