I revised this recipe from Eagle Brand. This is much more to my liking. It has gotten raves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl.
- 3Set aside about 1/2 cup.
- 4Press remaining mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 5Bake 6 minutes.
- 6Cool on wire rack.
- 7With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 8Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- 9Add eggs, beat unil combined.
- 10Spoon mixture atop crust in pan.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 12Bake 30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- 13Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- 14Chill in refrigerator. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g