Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I revised this recipe from Eagle Brand. This is much more to my liking. It has gotten raves.
Make and share this Lemon Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside about 1/2 cup.
- Press remaining mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 6 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Add eggs, beat unil combined.
- Spoon mixture atop crust in pan.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Chill in refrigerator. Store in refrigerator.