Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I thought this recipe was lost forever. I just found it and had to share. It is such a delicious and refreshing dessert.
- Mix the lemon yogurt with the Cool Whip.
- Slice cake in half or in thirds.
- Spread layers with pie filling.
- Frost with the Cool Whip/lemon mixture.
- Cut lemon rings 1/2 way thru and twist.
- Arrange on top of cake.
- If you prefer a thinner lemon filling: purchase another lemon yogurt and mix some (not all or it will be to creamy) into the pie filling.