Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lemon Bite Cookies (Cake Mix)
Make and share this Lemon Bite Cookies (Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine cake mix, egg and cool whip, mix well Batter will be very stiff.
- Drop teaspoonful of dough into powered sugar.
- Then roll into 1 inch balls,
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown on bottom.
- Cool on wire rack.
Made these for a fund raising meeting, they all loved them. Cookies were lemony and moist. I had some plain, and others with just a hint of vanilla frosting.
SIMPLY AWESOME!! I was looking for something a little different, had everything the recipe needed & whipped these up. I never used cool whip in my baking so I was a little skeptical...These cookies are delectable; with a really nice texture, soft, with just the right amount of lemon..they're also very pretty. I'll be making these regularly. Thanks
the girl at work added 3 tablespoons oil to this recipe they were very good . she also called them lemon cracle cookies