Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a light, lemony cake. Perfect for a summer barbeque or picnic.
Make and share this Lemon Better Than Sex Cake - 2 Ww Points recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Lemon cake mix, egg white and diet soda.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Pour cake batter into pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- During the last few minutes of baking, put lemon jello and condensed milk in a sauce pan and stir on medium low heat until smooth.
- Take cake out of oven and poke holes all over the top. Pour jello mix over warm cake, filling in the holes. Cool completely.
- Mix 2 tsp lemon extract with cool whip. cover cake with cool whip mix.
- Place cake in refridgerator until ready to serve.