This is a light, lemony cake. Perfect for a summer barbeque or picnic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Lemon cake mix, egg white and diet soda.
- 2Grease a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Pour cake batter into pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 3During the last few minutes of baking, put lemon jello and condensed milk in a sauce pan and stir on medium low heat until smooth.
- 4Take cake out of oven and poke holes all over the top. Pour jello mix over warm cake, filling in the holes. Cool completely.
- 5Mix 2 tsp lemon extract with cool whip. cover cake with cool whip mix.
- 6Place cake in refridgerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Better Than Sex Cake - 2 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Cool Whip Free