1/3 Photos of Latte Cheesecake Bars
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
These is a terrific dessert bar recipe that I found in the Chicago Sun-Times, originally from a holiday baking brochure put out by Land O'Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Crust: combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix well; press into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Filling: combine whipping cream and coffee granules and let stand for 5 minutes, or until coffee dissolves.
- 3In a large bowl of an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat, scraping the bowl often, until creamy, about 1 minute; add reserved coffee mixture, eggs and vanilla; beat, scraping often, just until combined; pour over reserved crust and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, or until center is nearly set; remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for one hour.
- 4Topping: Place whipping cream in a small saucepan and heat over medium just until it comes to a boil, about one minute; remove from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until melted; spread over cheesecake and refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Latte Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g