3 hrs 20 mins
A creamy cool pie without sugar - derived from a variety of similar receipes, but I intended to have a creamy filling while minimizing the taste artificial sweeteners can have. Cook time indicates time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sugar-free shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1/4 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk, at room temperature
- 4 ounces light non-fat vanilla yogurt, at room temperature
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 1Use a food processor to turn cookies into crumbs. Combine crumbs with melted butter and press mixture into the botom of a pie plate.
- 2Combine gelatin and milk in a pot on the stove. Whisk while cooking over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- 3Pour whipping cream into a blender and blend until thick and fluffy. Pour into small bowl and stir in 1 tsp Spenda. Cover and refrigerate.
- 4In the blender, combine yogurt, cream cheese, lime juice, and zest in blender until smooth. Add gelatin and remaining Splenda. Blend an additional 15 seconds.
- 5Pour into crust and refrigerate the pie for 3 hours or overnight for best results. Top with whipped cream to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie (Sugar Free - Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 251.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free shortbread cookies