Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very tasty key lime pie--hard to tell it has fat-free and low-fat ingredients. This pie is a "hit" every time I bring it to a potluck or party.
- 6 ounces reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- Mix condensed milk, egg substitute, and lime juice together with a wire whisk.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake in a preheated, 325-degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until center appears to be set but is still slightly"quivery" (like Jell-O).
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before transferring to refrigerator to chill 1-2 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over pie once it has chilled.
- Serve and enjoy!
This was abosolutely wonderful! It had a slight lime flavor that was just perfect. I did have to bake mine about 29 minutes to get the right done-ness.
I made this for a family member who loves Key Lime Pie. She just raved. I was able to use key limes instead of the Persians and that made all the difference. The limes were so small I cut them in half and put them in my garlic press to squeeze, then strained the juice to catch any run away seeds and pulp. Wonderful.
Made this - my first keylime pie - for my son. FIVE stars from him! I did accidentally use TWO cans of FFSCM, and it turned out perfectly!