1/1 Photo of Key Lime Pie
This is a great tasting Key Lime pie that is quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled key lime juice or 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 -2 drop green food coloring (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- lime slice (optional)
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat eggs and yolk with wire whisk until combined.
- 2Gradually add milk to egg mixture, beating until combined.
- 3Add lime juice, water, food coloring (if desired)and lime peel. Whisk until well mixed.
- 4Pour into crust. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 5Chill small mixing bowl and beaters of electric mixer.
- 6In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream around edges of pie. Garnish with lime slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 263.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: