Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
My friend Katie makes these cookies for every event-she better or look out! These cookies are legendary with my friends and she finally let out the secret recipe. I think she may have gotten tired of us whining, so she gave up!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix dry ingredients with wire whisk.
- Add butter, eggs, and vanilla to dry mix.
- Stir in chips with your hands.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.
These are the closest to the "perfect" choco chip cookie that I've come across. I prefer a less cakey cookie (in general), but the dough is absolutely delicious! A must try.
These are the most soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie you'll ever eat!! It's like eating mini-cakes! Thanks for posting! ;)