Katherine's #1 Fan's Note:
My friend Katie makes these cookies for every event-she better or look out! These cookies are legendary with my friends and she finally let out the secret recipe. I think she may have gotten tired of us whining, so she gave up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix dry ingredients with wire whisk.
- 3Add butter, eggs, and vanilla to dry mix.
- 4Stir in chips with your hands.
- 5Roll into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Katie's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 222.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g