1/1 Photo of Karol'z No Bake Pecan Pie
Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee's Note:
A very old recipe makes for a taste delight! You will love this great way of making Pecan Pie. Quick and easy, This will soon be a favorite. Cook time is cool time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornstarch and brown sugar together in medium saucepan.
- 2Beat together egg yolks, water, and pinch of salt. Add to cornstarch and sugar. Add chopped pecans.
- 3Simmer on medium stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- 4Boil 1 minute, constantly stirring.
- 5Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla.
- 6Pour into baked pie shell, decorate top with remaining pecans.
- 7Let cool 1/2 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Karol'z No Bake Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g