1/2 Photos of Kahlua Cake With Kahlua Topping
5 hrs 10 mins
One of my favorite drinks is made with kahlua so I couldn't resist making and then posting this yummy cake. Plan ahead, cake must cool for 4 hours. Cooling time is included in prep time. I got it from Paula Deen's magazines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Kahlua (coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 4 large eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan.
- 2Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- 4Add water, oil, liqueur and eggs.
- 5Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 6Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7While cake is baking, prepare Kahlua topping; in a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- 8Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 9When cake is done baking, carefully pour hot Kahlua topping over cake.
- 10Let stand in pan, for 4 hours.
- 11Invert cake onto wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Cake With Kahlua Topping
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.3
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 695.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 60.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g